View the trip on Google Maps as recorded by my SPoT satellite tracker:

Click here for the trip south. (finished 31May10)
Click here for the trip north. (finished 18Jun10)

Click here to read the blog in chronological order


Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 7: Last night the guys at the dealer stayed until 11pm to get my bike running (they close at 7pm!) I think they took an interest in me and my trip -- it was incredibly generous of them to offer to do that.

I was so excited to get out of town I rode to Tucson, arriving there at 1am. I have a lot of riding left to do today and tomorrow to make it to the rendezvous by Saturday night, and still catch the gang for the final day of canyons. Luca is staying a couple days later, and I'm planning to do stuff with him, so that will be great -- it's such a beautiful area, I'd hate to only spend a day of doing stuff there.

No comments:

Post a Comment