View the trip on Google Maps as recorded by my SPoT satellite tracker:

Click here for the trip south. (finished 31May10)
Click here for the trip north. (finished 18Jun10)

Click here to read the blog in chronological order


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 13: FINALLY, a day to myself to relax. Luca left to fly back to San Diego at 7:30 am today. I slept in, and had a very enjoyable time working on my spanish with Francisco, who works here at the hostel.

He told me of a Culinary School only 2 blocks from here, and I walked over there for lunch. For $3.50 I enjoyed the student's best efforts: salmon pate, stewed rabbit, and quiche. I think I'm going to be here more often :)

I also switched rooms to the dorm room in the hostel, but I'm the only one in there, so it's effectively the same as the more expensive room, but only $12 per night.

Hans called and we went out for a beer in the evening, and got back really late. We're going to descend El Canyon de Reflexiones tomorrow, leaving at 7am.

No comments:

Post a Comment