View the trip on Google Maps as recorded by my SPoT satellite tracker:

Click here for the trip south. (finished 31May10)
Click here for the trip north. (finished 18Jun10)

Click here to read the blog in chronological order


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 2: I spent the night at my friends Kevin & Genevieve's house, and got some fantastic suggestions for sites to see from their many experiences down there. Too many to remember in fact -- I told them I'll have to e-mail as I travel to new areas :) I also had an idea as I was riding to their house -- why not make more of a trip out of it, and go all the way to Guatemala?!? Now is my opportunity, and it's a good time of year. I think I'll give it a shot, and even hope to spend a week in a language immersion school down there (it's only $175 for a week of school, including room and board with a local family).

So I'm about to head into new territory, and am on the way to Tucson tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment