View the trip on Google Maps as recorded by my SPoT satellite tracker:

Click here for the trip south. (finished 31May10)
Click here for the trip north. (finished 18Jun10)

Click here to read the blog in chronological order


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 1: Well I'm about to start this lastest adventure. This is not the big trip I hope to do someday, which as I've mentioned to many people, is riding a motorcycle down through all of Central and South America to the very tip at the bottom, Tierra del Fuego. This is a shorter version riding my motorcycle through Mexico, which is what I can afford right now given my slightly premature (but expected), departure from my company. It will probably be 3-4 weeks on the road.

I'm heading for Kevin & Genevieve's house in Kernville where I'll spend the night. Then, it's off toward Monterrey, where I'll arrive for the ACA canyon rendezvous, which starts on Wednesday. I'll take US interstates on my way down to make it on time. After the rendezvous ends, I'll start back home, looping through Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment